Woodpecker Bone Ultrasurgery Dental Bone Piezo Ultrasurgery
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: OM-ultrasurgery
- Teeth Whitening Method: Laser Whitening
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Material: Metal and Plastic
- Main Functions: Bone,Root,Clean
- Light: No
- Specification: ISO, CE
- HS Code: 90184990
- Interface: 2 Holes
- Applicable Departments: Oral Surgery
- Type: Implant Equipment
- Brand: Woodpecker
- Voltage: AC100V-240V, 50-60Hz
- Trademark: SAESHIN X Cube
- Origin: Korea
The ultrasurgery is a piezoelectric device for bone surgery that enables osteotomy and osteoplasty techniques to be applied in almost any anatomical situation. This equipment can be used in the following fields:
Oral surgery; (2) orthopedic surgery; (3) maxillofacial surgery; (4) cosmetic surgery; (5) neurosurgery; (6) otolaryngology.
This equipment can't be used in places where there is an inflammable atmosphere (anesthetic mixture, oxygen, etc)
Ultrasonic Bone Surgery Woodpecker Ultra Surgery
1.Three main functions: bone, root, clean
2. High quality with micrometric cutting
3. Bone cutting, membrane detachment, sinus lift, implant, extraction
4. Ultrasurgey is mainly used in oral surgery, plastic surgery, orthopaedics, division of osteotomy, osteoplasty surgery and bone collection.
5. Handpiece, cable, tip holder, working tip and torque wrench can be autoclaved under the high temperature of 135°C and the pressure of 0.22MPa.
6. The perfect monitor and alarm function of working process ensures the safety of the machine and surgery.
1. Selective cutting: The frequency from 24.0 kHz~29.5 kHz, cuts mineralized tissue with micro damage.
2. Precise cutting: The amplitude of vibration of Ultra surgery from 60um to 200um. It's much safer than traditional motor.
3. Applied to all kinds of complicated surgery.
Sterilization: Handpiece, tips, cables can be autoclaved under high temperature of 134º C, and high pressure of 0.2 Mpa.
Cool cleaning: We advise doctors to use physiological solution as the cool liquid. The equipment should be preserved under 4º C. Cleaning is necessary after every operation.
|Power supply voltage||~200-240V 50Hz/60Hz 360mA (Max) 100 - 120V~ 50Hz/60Hz 720mA (MAX) (optional)|
|Handpiece cable||Less than 100 sterilization cycles are highly recommended|
|Pump tube||Less than 8 sterilization cycles are highly recommended|
|Size of Main unit||330mm× 254mm× 167mm|
|Weight of Main Unit||3.8Kg|
|Type of protection against electric shock||Class I equipment|
|Degree of protection against electric shock||Type B applied part|
|Environment temperature||+10°C ~+40°C|
|Relative humidity range||30%~75%|
|Atmosphere pressure||700hPa to 1060hPa|
|Temperature in the water inlet of watercooling equipment||Not higher than 25°C|
|Ultrasurgery handpiece complete with cord||1|
|Connection for the cord and tube of the peristaltic pump||1|
|Connector of handpiece||1|
|Plug of Footswitch||1|
|Tip Holder||Marked on the packing list|
|Tip||Marked on the packing list|
|Input of power-supply cable||1|
|Output of power-supply cable||1|
|Rod for supporting the bag||1|
|Support for the handpiece||1|