Dental Equipment Machine Use Protaper Universal Root Canal File
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: OM-F022D
- Usage Times: Non-Disposable
- Applicable Departments: Oral Health Department
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Length: 21mm 25mm 28mm 31mm 19mm (Sx)
- Color: Amber,Purple,White,Yellow,Red,Blue,Black
- Transport Package: 6PCS/Pkg, Single or Assorted
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Usage: Dental Preventive Health Care Materials
- Material: Niti and Stainless Steel
- Nature: Specialized Instrument Equipment
- Size: Sx S1 S2 F1 F2 F3 F4 ,Sx-F3
- Products Package: 6PCS/Pkg, Single or Assorted
- Trademark: Dentsply
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 90184990
1. Machine Use: Protaper Root Canal Files
2. Materail: Niti Files
3. Length: 21, 25, 28, 31mm
4. Size: S1, S2, F1, F2, F3,F4, SX,SX-F3
5. Packing: 6 pcs/pack, 12packs/box, single or mixed
6. Certificate: CE Approved
1. Shaping files up to size ISO 050 (also available as manual files).
2. Files specially designed for retreatment procedures.
3. Solutions dedicated to obturation and perfectly matched to tapers of ProTaper finishing files: paper and gutta-percha points for ProTaper and ProTaper obturators
4. Based upon their exclusive multiple taper design, ProTaper files makes canal shaping easier, safer, faster and more efficient
5. The cutting features and the small number of instruments required make ProTaper an ideal choice for daily practice
Protaper Universal is the new version of the most popular Nickel Titanium endodontic system in the UK (Q3, 08 SDM data) and is now being taught in the majority of the dental schools in the UK. It is the answer for clinicians in search of a single, versatile system that provides solutions for each stage of root canal treatment including treatment, re-treatment and obturation.
Breakthrough safety and simplicity features, combined with efficiency, are at the heart of ProTaper Universal. The net result for you and your patients is a consistently exceptional outcome.
The Multi-Tapered Effect: Each ProTaper Universal file exhibits a unique multi-tapered shape along its cutting portions, which gives rise to the number of benefits that the ProTaper® Universal system has over other hand and rotary systems.
Clinician Benefits include:
- 3 NiTi file system
In the majority of cases, only 3 files (S1, S2 and F1) are required to effectively shape a root canal, increasing speed of the procedure to reduce chair time and cost. This makes ProTaper Universal a more economical system compared to other systems.
- Simple and Easy-to-Use
Colour-coded and easy to follow protocols whether using rotary or hand ProTaper. Matching solutions for obturation are available.
Multi-tapered shape minimises file stress so there is less risk of file separation. Guiding tip with rounded ends, minimising deviations from the canal. ProTaper for Hand Use also available for treatment of severely curved canals or for clinicians who prefer to use hand files to facilitate tactile control.
Better debris removal due to multitapered shape and increased apical taper for better canal cleaning.
Patient Benefits include:
- Greater preservation of tooth structure
- Reduced chair time for patient
- Lower risk of procedural errors -- increased success rate and less chance of re-treatments