CE Woodpecker Dental root canal treatment apex locator Woodpex I
|Model|| screen|| |
|OM-WPEX I||3.2 inch LCD|| |
Apex locator is a supporting equipment of the endodontic treatment, through the measurement of the length of apical teeth, help the dentist to finish the endodontic treatment.
This equipment applies to the measurements below:
1. Measurement of pulpitis, pulp necrosis, periapical periodontitis and tooth length.
2. Measurement of the tooth length before restoration of post crown.
3. Measurement of the tooth length of transplantation and retransplantation.
1. Equipped with clear bright LCD, clear image and different colors indicate the trajectory of the file clearly.
2. Based on advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technology and automatic calibrating ensures the measurements are accurate.
3. Autoclavable file clip, file hook, file probe. Avoiding cross infection effectively.
4. Please refer to users' manual for product contraindication.
5. Available under variety environment of root canal.
|4 pcs AAA batteries|
|Screen||3.2 inch LCD|
|Buzzer alert||The buzzer will alert when the endo file is less than 2mm to the apex.|
|Sterilization||Steam sterilization at: 134 degree during 18 minutes.|
|+50 degree ~ +40 degree|